Hi, my name is Dr Delordson Moinina Kallon, PhD. and I am your host on this site. This site was put together using notes I made when preparing for the UK Royal College of Pathology exams in Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics. I found them useful and I hope you do too. Please leave a comment if you have suggestions for improvements or additional content.
These notes currently cover almost every topic in the RCPath part 1 training schedule and the ASHI Histocompatibility Director Examination. Those doing their BSHI training or the ASHI Certified Histocompatibility Specialist/Technologist examinations will also find these notes useful. Topics covered range from key laboratory techniques and fundamental immunological concepts to clinical application in solid organ and stem cell transplantation as well as blood transfusion. I also include my notes on quality management systems and other aspects of laboratory management.
- You get all the content of this website in one easy to read pdf format
- You get a list of over 300 references in H&I
- You have access to all the articles even when offline
- You can print at your leisure
- You get pull out tables summarising disease associations
- Finally you will be making a valuable contribution to the upkeep of this site.
Please follow me on Twitter @delordson
Ps. Please note information provided on this site should not be taken as clinical advice. Please consult your doctor for any medical concerns you may have.
All opinions expressed on this site are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of any employer, associate or sponsor.